Main Street (Lincoln Place)
From Pittsburgh Streets
|Fate||Divided into Interboro Avenue and McElhinny Avenue in 1930|
When Lincoln Place was annexed into the City of Pittsburgh in 1929, Main Street (which conflicted with Main Street in Lawrenceville and Bloomfield) was renamed Interboro Avenue and McElhinny Avenue.
- Main Street (disambiguation), for other streets that have had this name
- "An ordinance changing the names of certain avenues, streets, roads, alleys and ways in the 31st Ward of the City of Pittsburgh (formerly a portion of Mifflin Township)." Pittsburgh city ordinance, 1930, no. 100. Passed Mar. 24, 1930; approved Mar. 31, 1930. Ordinance Book 42, p. 388. Reprinted in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Apr. 7, 1930, p. 27 (Newspapers.com 88824970), and Apr. 8, p. 31 (Newspapers.com 88825039). [view source] ordinance-1930-100