AN ORDINANCE—Changing the name of Foxhurst street, between Epiphany street and Fullerton street, to "Epiphany street."
Section 1. Be it ordained and enacted by the City of Pittsburgh, in Select and Common Councils assembled, and it is hereby ordained and enacted by the authority of the same, That the name of Foxhurst street, between Epiphany street and Fullerton street, in the Third ward, shall be and the same is hereby changed to "Epiphany street."
Sec. 2. That any ordinance or part of ordinance conflicting with the provisions of this ordinance, be and the same is hereby repealed, so far as the same affects this ordinance.
Ordained and enacted into a law in councils this 29th day of May, A. D. 1911.
CHARLES GULLAND, President of Select Council. Attest: E. J. MARTIN, Clerk of Select Council. F. C. BLESSING, President of Common Council. Attest: ROBERT CLARK, Clerk of Common Council.
Mayor's Office, June 7th, 1911. Approved: WILLIAM A. MAGEE, Mayor. Attest: JOHN H. DAILEY, Mayor's Secretary.
Recorded in Ordinance book, volume 23, page 167, this 21st day of June, 1911.