AN ORDINANCE—Changing the name of Epiphany street, between Grant boulevard and Fifth avenue, to "Washington place."
Section 1. Be it ordained and enacted by the City of Pittsburgh, in Select and Common Councils assembled, and it is hereby ordained and enacted by the authority of the same, That the name of Epiphany street, between Grant boulevard and Fifth avenue, in the Second and Third wards, shall be and the same is hereby changed to "Washington place."
Section 2. That any ordinance or part of ordinance conflicting with the provisions of this ordinance, be and the same is hereby repealed, so far as the same affects this ordinance.
Ordained and enacted into a law in councils this 29th day of May, A. D. 1911.
CHARLES GULLAND, President of Select Council. Attest: E. J. MARTIN, Clerk of Select Council. F. C. BLESSING, President of Common Council. Attest: ROBERT CLARK, Clerk of Common Council.
Mayor's Office, June 7th, 1911. Approved: WILLIAM A. MAGEE, Mayor. Attest: JOHN H. DAILEY, Mayor's Secretary.
Recorded in Ordinance Book volume 23, page 166, this 21st day of June 1911.